When you’re fine-tuning your packing list for the next big trip, including some essentials to enhance your sleep should be a top priority. Better sleep means you will enjoy every moment to the fullest, and we have just the way to help you rest up. No matter how you reach your destination––plane , train or automobile––most methods of travel include well-designed seats with a solid headrest. Did you know that one of Cabeau’s best travel pillows is actually designed to work with your seat?
The Evolution® S3 was intentionally created to have the ability to attach to most headrests in airplanes and automobiles, making it the best headrest pillow for enhancing your sleep. It’s so great, it received a 2018 Travel Retail Award in Singapore for its forward-thinking design. Let Cabeau guide you through the innovative features that make the Evolution® S3 the best neck pillow for sleeping on the go.
1. It Boasts Headrest Support Straps
The Evolution® S3 uses the Seat Strap System (S3) which is designed specifically for air travel. It is the first pillow on the market created to attach to the airplane seat wings, preventing your head from moving back and forth during turbulence. Stay in one place with these helpful features:
- The straps are fully adjustable and have two positions to fit different heights.
- This travel pillow can be used in airplanes but also in cars, trains and even at home.
- Additional raised side support allows for optimal support for neck and head comfort.
The Seat Strap System (S3) makes this the ultimate headrest pillow for travel. Pair your pillow with Cabeau’s Midnight Magic® Sleep Mask and get ready to have the ultimate snooze on board.
2. It’s Adjustable and Versatile
When you are looking for the perfect travel accessories, the ability to adjust or compact items while you travel is essential. Not only can you use the Evolution® S3 straps to adjust this pillow to your own size and needs, but there are three more great features that allow for ultimate versatility.
- Zippered Storage Case: Our new zippered travel storage case helps compact the pillow to half its size, making it easy to stow.
- Zippered Side Pouch: Another new feature: a zippered side pouch on the pillow cover secures your passport and other valuables close to you for easy access, leaving you relaxed as you snooze on board knowing that your most important items are safe.
- High-Quality Memory Foam: This headrest pillow uses plush memory foam so that you can sink right in. This adds extra comfort for sleep on the journey.
With baggage limits shrinking on airlines across the globe, you want your gear to be able to adjust quickly and easily. We’ve checked all the boxes with the Evolution® S3, making it the best neck pillow for sleeping on every trip.
3. It’s Durable
When you look to make an investment in travel gear, durability is essential, especially for frequent fliers. The best items will stand the test of time. Let us tell you how the Evolution® S3 is built to last.
- Quick-Dry Fabric: This new feature adds moisture movement properties and abrasion resistance to your pillow. That means rips and tears are much less likely.
- Removable, Washable Cover: The ultimate headrest pillow should be simple to clean. The cover on this one can be removed and machine-washed, and the memory foam can be cleaned easily by hand with a damp cloth so your pillow is like new for every trip.
- Warranty: Cabeau offers a 100% money back guarantee on its products. Our two-year warranty proves that we stand by the quality of our products.
Made with high performance fibers, the Evolution® S3 beats your typical airport impulse-buy.
4. It Goes Beyond the Airport
Although the Evolution® S3 was made with air travel on our minds, we inadvertently created a headrest pillow so adjustable, it could be used in many other situations. Cabeau knows that the best neck pillow for sleeping is one that is so versatile and durable, you can take it anywhere. Here are just a few more ways travellers have used the Evolution® S3 to enhance their sleep on a variety of expeditions:
- The Great American Road Trip: When you cross the nation, the roads can be long, flat and monotonous in between tourist points. Attaching the Evolution® S3 allows you to rest up between stopping points. Works great in an RV too!
- The Budget Bus Tour: If you are taking a bumpy Greyhound bus across the country, you will be ever thankful for a headrest pillow that keeps your head in one position to help you sleep.
- Trekking and Camping: Being compact makes the Evolution® S3 a great addition to your camping gear. If you are backpacking or exploring the interior, a travel pillow is much smaller to pack and just as comfy.
When you are looking to choose the best neck pillow for sleeping, it pays to think beyond air travel. The Evolution® S3 offers more innovative features than other headrest pillows on the market, so find out what all the buzz is about.
Cabeau’s award-winning travel pillows, comfort products, and accessories are available in over 110 countries worldwide. Shop Cabeau today to see how the Evolution® S3, paired with our other great comfort items, can enhance your sleep on the go.
We would love to hear from you about how you were able to use the Evolution® S3 on your trip, or even lounging around at home. Leave us a comment on our Facebook page!