This month, we’re giving away Evolution neck pillows to the 10 people who post our favorite summer vacation photos on social media.
What We’re Giving Away
1 Cabeau Evolution® Neck Pillow, to 10 People!
How to Enter
Post your vacation photo to the social network of your choice, and tag us, between August 2 and August 25.
- Instagram: Post your photo, and tag it with our username, @CabeauTravel, and the hashtag #CabeauSummer
- Twitter: Post your photo, and tag it with our username, @CabeauTravel, and the hashtag #CabeauSummer
- Facebook: Post your photo on our wall at CabeauTravel, and tag it with the hashtag #CabeauSummer
What You’re Agreeing To
By posting your photo with the hashtag #CabeauSummer, you’re agreeing to let us repost your photo across our social media platforms, and use it in promotional materials.
How We’ll Pick the Winners
Throughout the month of August, we’ll repost our favorite social media posts. On Tuesday, August 29th, we’ll pick our top 10 favorites and contact the winners.
Full Contest Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Contest is open only to those who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States of America. Employees of Cabeau, Inc. (“Cabeau”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Cabeau as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 2, 2017 at 12:01 AM PST and ending August 25, 2017, 11:59 PM PST. All online entries must be received by August 25, 2017, 11:59 PM PST.
4. How to Enter: To enter, entrants must post original summer vacation photos on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. Entrants may only enter a photo once per platform. Entrants may enter the same photo on different platforms (such as on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), but only one entry per unique photo will be counted. The photos must be posted with the hashtag #CabeauSummer on all platforms. On Twitter and Instagram, photos must be accompanied by tagging @CabeauTravel. On Facebook photos must be posted on Cabeau’s “Wall” at https://www.facebook.com/CabeauTravel/. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cabeau. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Cabeau. All photos must be completely original, and free from any copyrighted or objectionable material.
5. Prizes: Each of the 10 selected Winners of the Contest (the “Winner”) will receive one Cabeau Evolution neck pillow, with an approximate retail value of $39.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Cabeau. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Cabeau’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Cabeau to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by an internal judging process under the supervision of Cabeau. The internal judging process will take into account the overall photographic quality of each submitted image, along with each image’s individual appeal and portrayal of Cabeau’s core brand values of travel, adventure and excitement. Winner will be notified by social media message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Cabeau shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 3 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT CABEAU’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Cabeau, anyone acting on behalf of Cabeau, and Cabeau’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Cabeau. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Cabeau from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Cabeau may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Cabeau reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Cabeau’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Cabeau may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Cabeau. Cabeau reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Cabeau has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Cabeau reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Cabeau and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: This Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Cabeau, Inc., 21700 Oxnard Street, Suite 900, Woodland Hills, CA 91367. Requests must be received no later than August 31st, 2017 at 11:59 PM PST.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Cabeau, Inc., 21700 Oxnard Street, Suite 900, Woodland Hills, CA 91367.
15. Facebook: The Contest hosted by Cabeau is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
16. Instagram: This Contest is in no way sponsored, administered, or associated with Instagram, Inc. By entering, entrants confirm they are 18+ years of age, release Instagram of responsibility, and agree to Instagram’s term of use.